Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update 1st June, 2011

Salam w.b.t

Today 1st June...Welcome June..The month where my status will changed. 2 days to go...

Alhamdulilah, I manage to complete my thesis before my wed..Here it is...

Complete...Alhmdulillah.I have the red now..
 Too busy doing this.. doing that...My work, my study , my life and my preparation for the wed...Alhamduillah...Allah always by my side...



Door gift.. The theme is yellow and green Yellow for my twin, green is mine
People always ask us how do you and your twin getting  married in a same day? This is called 'Jodoh di tangan Allah'. How pretty He arranged his Qadak and Qadar... Nobody knows...

Spot the differences..Sure a lot..hehe


I hope tmorrow i can create my last single entry ....

1 comment:

  1. eh-eh-eh nape i taktau u dah nikah ni. haish!
    nway congratulations dear. tu la 'rajin' benar update blog :p

    ReplyDelete